Blog For Rent

Idealist by nature... Corporate slave by circumstance.

Monday, July 10, 2006

If This Is Sight, I'd Rather Be Blind

I'm in such a "blah" mood today! I really have nothing to say and am simply updating for the sake of updating. I'm working on my applications for the Daughters of The American Revolution, the United States Daughters of 1812, and the Daughters of the Republic of Texas. I had ancestors that fought in all of these wars and I think it would be quite nice if years from now my kids can say they are apart of something like that. I've feel so old lately... all I do is scrapbook and ask Katie if we can go play bingo! I need to find a life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home